Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Disney Tag

Hey everyone! I saw this Disney Tag floating around on the internet and I just HAD to do it! Hope you like it :)

QUESTIONS:

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

I would love to experience the scene in Tangled where they see all the floating lights, it looks soo magical and romantic!


2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.

This would have to be watching the parades and seeing all of the Disney characters waving and dancing and seeing everyone smiling; that's what Disney is all about, making people happy. And then of course watching Tinkerbell fly around the castle and watching the firework display. Thinking about it now is really making me want to go back! :( Oh! And also when I went a few years ago, I walked past Pinocchio and he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug!



3. What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks? 

I'm going to count this as non-disney as it's not in any of the films.  Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) - This song is one that is played at the parades and I just love it so much! It's such a feel-good song and makes me smile :)

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

I went to Disneyland Paris in 2010 for a school business trip, but we spent more time in the park than actually learning anything :P It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back there again! It was my first time staying in the Disney accommodation as well which was cool!



5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?

Timon & Pumba - These two are hilarious and I think I'd get on so well with them. They are loyal friends and also have soo much fun.
Belle - I think i'd get on well with Belle as I can relate to her so much.
Peter Pan - Purely for the fact that he could teach me to fly and we could go on adventures!

6. Who are you favorite Disney Princesses?

Belle, hands down. She is my favourite for so many reasons.  She is not a selfish person and she puts others before herself e.g. when he father was kidnapped by the Beast, she got on Philipe and rode to the castle and then proceeded to take his place in the dungeon.  She also stands up for herself and knows what she wants e.g. she stands up to the beast and doesn't let him push her around.  She shows that she is a person too and can not be told what to do.  She also stands up to Gaston and doesn't give in to the marriage proposal, she knows what she wants in life and doesn't give in to people easily.  Lastly, unlike the other Disney princesses, it wasn't love at first sight with the beast.  She gets to know the beast for who he truely is both inside and out and teaches us that beauty lies within.  She does not get scared of his looks as she looks beyond his imperfections to see what's really underneath.  I think this is what I love most about Belle, she gives people her time and lets them show her who they really are and she eventually falls in love with the Beast.



7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.

Ooo there are many! Here are just a few:

- When Widow Tweed is taking Tod back to the forest to live on his own
- Mufasa's death
- The beginning of UP
- When Dumbo's mum is singing Baby Mine
- When Maurice is lost in the woods with the wolves
- Quasimodo being humiliated

8. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?

Pocahontas

9. What is your favorite Disney Movie?




               I really enjoyed doing this tag! I tag everyone to do this tag, I would love to see                                                                                 your answers! :)

                                                                       Love, Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment