Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review ~ La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+]

Recently, I have been using La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] and it has been a GODSEND.  The product is said to reduce the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores and refine the look of skin texture.  It is designed for oily, spot-prone skin, but can also be used for sensitive skin.



I use the Effaclar Duo [+] twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, and this has given me amazing results.  The product is not quite a cream, but not a serum either, and it blends really easily into the skin and makes your face feel smooth.  It doesn't leave your skin oily and acts as a great primer before applying make up.  I have acne scarring and pigmentation around my cheek area so I mainly focus on those areas when I apply it.  I saw results instantly after 1 day of using it, and now 3 weeks later, i'm still seeing results! My face is gradually getting less red and I can see a massive improvement in the look of my scars! I have also had significantly less break outs than normal and I owe it all to this product! Where were you in my spotty teen years?!

Does anyone else use this product and seen results? Are there any other products that you think give better results? Let me know :)

Amy x






No comments:

Post a Comment